Recently there is new rumor about nintendo new console NX. Many sources confirmed that it will be a handheld console with detachable controllers. Eurogamer reported this news and here some information about the NX rumor.
1. There will be two controller attacted to the screen on either side. These controllers an be attached or detached as required.
2. NX can be connected to your TV and allows games on big screen. You can use controllers to play games on your TV.
3. Nx will use Nvidia’s powerful Tegra mobile processor.
3. NX might use 32GB game cartridges.
4. Because of radical change in hardware design and internal technology, there might be no backwards compatibility with NX.
5. NX might run on a new system.
6. NX might be compatible with its smartphone games.
We can not say all this information are true until nintendo official team announces the details of NX. Many users are excited and curious about NX and it might be released on March next year.
Though Nintendo team still do not release any detailed information about their new game console NX. There are still many rumore about NX and some exposure patents applied by Nintendo team shows us some information about NX. Many rumors and patents suggests that NX will be a portable and home console.
Another patent filed in December last year and available to publicly view for a little under a week. The patent specifications and pictures shows a simple and square touch-based interface, though the focus of the application is on sound and vibration technology.
News from screencritics is reported that the Nintendo NX console will use Cartridges, not Disc Drives. There is some proof about this news.
It is reported that the orders for ROM chips from nintendo will be added to Macronix’s which has the long cooperation with nintendo in the latter half of this year. At the same time, the nintendo team ha confirmed that NX will be released in March 2017. So the news implies that NX might use Cartridges, giving up Disc Drives.
Besides, Macronix recently began testing on it’s newer line of 32nm ROM chips which might be for Nintendo’s next-gen handheld- NX.
Foe users. it is hould be good news. Because cartridge is more convenient than Disc Drives. And there is also another speculation that nX might also has inside ROM chip, so the need for ROM chip from Nintendo has been increased.
Of course, they are all speculation and we can not make sure they are correct until the official team release the NX console.