What is App Manager Plus? It is an application manager for managing applications on different partitions for PS Vita. It lets you move your homebrew/games to different partitions. App Manager Plus is also a file manager that bundles a picture viewer and music player. It features FTP server functionality within the file manager.
App Manager Plus version 3 Changelog
■ You can move games/apps to and fro from/to ur0/ux0/uma0
■ Video export functionality got added
■ Some changes to where options are found were made
■ Lots of bug fixes
■ The updater got fixed (version 3.0.1)
How to install App Manager Plus?
Download the latest VPK file from this link and copy it to your Vita via USB/FTP. The install VPK via VitaShell.
Souces from github
Recently SD2Vita adapter is pretty hot. What is SD2Vita adapter? It is a microSD adapter for the PSVita via the game card slot. With this adapter, you can use microSD cards on your PSVita which will save you quite a buck as Vita memory cards are expensive. SD2Vita adapter ONLY works on psvita systems that are on firmware 3.60 with taihen/henkaku. Digitopz have in SD2Vita adapter stock
Video shared by Modshiah: How to set up PS Vita SD2VITA (Micro SD to Gamecard) on Windows
■ A computer running Windows Vista or newer (XP should work too)
■ A PSVita running FW 3.60 with taihen/henkaku
■ A microSD card
■ A microSD card reader
■ WinSCP/Filezilla or some other FTP client
■ Win32 Disk Imager
■ gamesd.skprx (when you mount your SD2Vita adapter as ux0)
■ gamesd.skprx (when you mount your SD2Vita adapter as uma0)
1. If you plan to use your microSD adapter as ux0:, back up your Vita memory card to your computer. You can do this via USB so that it’s quicker.
If you want to use your SD2Vita as uma0: (external memory), skip this step
2. Move your ux0:/tai folder to ur0:/tai so that you can use your adapter even if you don’t have the Vita card inserted and it may avoid any path issues while mounting the microSD card. ur0 is the internal memory of your Vita – It’s available on Slim models, PSTVs and even the FAT models (even though Sony doesn’t want you using it).
3. Add the sd2vita adapter driver to ur0:/tai/config.txt under the *KERNEL section. The line you’ll be adding will probably be “ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx”. Now, you’ve installed the driver on your PSVita.
4. Put the microSD card into the adapter and wait for it to show up on your computer
5. Open up Win32 Disk Imager, select zzBlank.img from your computer, make sure you’re selecting the microSD in the drive selector and press WRITE.
6. Unplug your microSD and pop it back in.
7. Format your disk from Windows (it should ask you to but go to My Computer and right click on the microSD) with the following options:
exFAT as File system
Select Default allocation size as Allocation Unit Size
Don’t put in a volume label
8. You’ve now finished your microSD! You can copy the backup of your Vita memory card if you went down that route.
9. Pop the microSD in your adapter, run HENkaku on your PSVita and enjoy the extra storage!
Good news. HENkaku R9 was released yesterday. The most powerful feature of this update is new HENkaku settings screen.
HENkaku Release 9
■ Fixed a bug in one of the patch that may crash SceShell
■ Disabled triggering of (nonworking) force reinstall in offline mode
■ Fixed slow file reading in molecularShell
■ Fixed crash in installing VPK (thanks d3m3vilurr)
■ Moved HENkaku settings to the official Settings application (thanks The_FloW)
■ Fixed problem of molecularShell corrupting VitaShell theme and settings (thanks The_FloW)
■ (12/05/2017) Added helper menu for users confused with the settings move
If your want to update your HENkaku to Release 9, reboot your console and visit the official site henkaku.xyz within the console’s browser.
HENkaku only works on PS Vita 3.60 now. If you want to keep using HENkaku, please do not update your PS Vita console.
Team Molecule released a video about the new version of Henkaku-HENkaku ensō on PS Vita 3.60. From the HENkaku Ensō page, we know that it might be released on 29th of July 2017.
From the video, we know that HENkaku Ensō is an autobooting version of HENkaku and no longer needs to be reapplied. Besides, Henkaku Ensō may turn taiHEN into a full CFW. There is a important feature of Henkaku Ensō – custom boot logo.
HENkaku Ensō Page: https://enso.henkaku.xyz/
Henkaku Ensō Video
TheFloW released VitaShell 1.61 for fix some bugs one day after VitaShell 1.60 which supports USB massive storage on PSTV/Vita TV. You can update your VitaShell via internet or download the latest firmware from github.
■ Fixed database corruption crash by inheriting ‘calendar’, ‘mms’ and ‘mtp’ when mounting USB ux0:.
■ Fixed bug where insufficient memory dialog appeared on uma0:.
■ Fixed bug where pressing triangle crashed if unsafe mode was disabled.