Nintendo team released a new firmware for Nintendo Switch -6.1.0. You can check the changlog in this post.
Latest version: 6.1.0 (Distributed 10/29/2018)
Improvements Included in Version 6.1.0 (Distributed 10/29/2018)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including:
Resolved an issue where certain games don’t recognize a Nintendo Switch Online membership for a short time after purchase
SX Pro, SX OS and AceNS all work on Nintendo Switch firmware 6.1.0.
One month ago, ace3ds team released their modchip for hacking Nintendo Switch-AceNS. AceNS supports SXOS/Atmosphere/REINX on swith for playing free switch games. Importantly, AceNS is the only modchip which has been built-in the three payloads and you can switch to switch payloads with pressing the button on AceNS Loader. So where to buy cheap AceNS for Nintendo Switch?
Where to buy cheap AceNS for Nintendo Switch?
If you want to buy one AceNS, then dwtechz is the best place to choose.
1. Dwtechz is the official seller of AceNS. All AceNS from this site are originally from official team.
2. All AceNS have been tested well before they are shipped. If the card is not working, they will arrange a replacement or refund.
3. It accepts PayPal payment. With this secure payment method, you will have PayPal buyer proetction.
4. It offers Registered Airmail free shipping and ships all over the world. Packages usually arrive about 10-20 days.
5. There is no Customs cost for all packages.
6. Dwtechz has a Thanksgiving Sales Promotion for AceNS. You can get cheap AceNS with $14.5 before Nov 22nd
Why to buy AceNS for hacking Nintendo Switch
1. AceNS is the only modchip built-in SXOS/Atmosphere/REINX payloads and you do not need to download them online.
2. You can switch payloads on your switch by pressing the button on AceNS Loader, and there is no need to change payloads on PC.
3. AceNS is pretty cheap with $14.50. It is cheaper than SX Gear, R4S dongle. You can hack your Nintendo Switch with Less money.
4. You can get the cheapest modchip kit: AceNS+SX OS with $40.5. AceNS+SX OS can be used to hack Nintendo Switch just like one SX Pro.
Great news. SX OS v2.2 BETA released and supports external harddisks via switch dock. You can load XCI or install NSP games from USB mass storage device.
Download SX OS v2.2 BETA
Docked USB drive support!
Yes. You read it right. You can now plug a USB mass storage device into your switch’ dock and load XCI or install NSP content from there directly. No longer are you limited by the size of your microSD card when playing the switch from the comfort of your couch, but you can now enjoy TERABYTES of content by using external harddisks and such! The filesystem on the drive needs to be either FAT32 or exFAT, and the directories that are being scanned for content are equal to the ones you’d use on the microSD card.
Updates to the cheat system
1. More accurate progress indication during cheat search
People were reporting “freezes” during cheat searches, often times these were just due to impatience and a suboptimal UI from our end. The progress bars are more honest and update more frequently now!
2. Cheat search for exact value requires no initial dump anymore
For ‘exact value’ searches a big initial dump file on your microSD is not needed, and since this is often the way people start a cheat search we decided to streamline the cheat finder process a bit. You are now prompted with a question whether you want to start an exact value search or arbitrary value search, in case of the former the process will be much faster.
3. Automatically apply/disable cheats upon toggle
The interface for “applying” the cheats was a bit counterintuitive, you now no longer have to press the plus (+) button in order to apply cheats. They are automatically applied/disabled once you toggle them. Disabling cheats now properly works as well, so there’s no need for having a dummy cheat any more to work around that limitation.
4. Ability to add cheats using the UI
Identifying memory locations for cheats using just the console is nice, but previously there was no way of adding an actual cheat-code for a location you found to the cheat code library. This has been addressed, and there is now an interface for doing this directly from our menu.
Show homebrew NSP icons in TX menu
Some homebrew NSP titles were not displaying their icons properly. This has been investigated and fixed.
Fix error 2345-0021 when in docked mode opening TX menu
People who play/cheat in docked mode will like this fix. The frequent crashes that happened when opening the TX menu in docked mode are now a thing of the past!