Recently there is new rumor about nintendo new console NX. Many sources confirmed that it will be a handheld console with detachable controllers. Eurogamer reported this news and here some information about the NX rumor.
1. There will be two controller attacted to the screen on either side. These controllers an be attached or detached as required.
2. NX can be connected to your TV and allows games on big screen. You can use controllers to play games on your TV.
3. Nx will use Nvidia’s powerful Tegra mobile processor.
3. NX might use 32GB game cartridges.
4. Because of radical change in hardware design and internal technology, there might be no backwards compatibility with NX.
5. NX might run on a new system.
6. NX might be compatible with its smartphone games.
We can not say all this information are true until nintendo official team announces the details of NX. Many users are excited and curious about NX and it might be released on March next year.
Great news. PlayStation Team open a Beta Trial for PlayStation 4 System Software 4.0 and announce this news in this official site. Many players are really excited about it as if they are selected to test the beta, they will experience some of the improvements and new features of PS4 V4.0 in advance.
If you want to join this beta, you need to register to be a beta tester anytime before the start of the beta in early August.If you are selected, you will receive an email with beta instruction. During the beta, tested can discuss the new features and problem with other testers.
Source: Playstation blog
All we know that user needs to have a 3ds flashcart or geniune cartridge to play game on 3DS. As one geniune cartridge contains one 3ds game which means you can only play one 3ds game with one cartridge. While one 3ds flashcart is necessary and it can support unlimited 3ds game with one cart. If you do not have or can not afford a gateway 3ds or sky3ds+, you can install FBI to install and play CIA games.
Beffore installed FBI, you must have already have a CFW installed: such as ninjhax, freakyhax…
1. Download FBI.zip and extract the folder. Copy the FBI folder to the 3ds folder on your 3DS SD card.
2. Copy the fbi.cia file in extracted folder to the root of your 3DS SD card.
3. Insert your SD card into your 3DS and turn on your 3DS. Access to homebrew launcher and there will be FBI icon. Run FBI and follow the screen instruction to install it.
4. After installed, there will be an FBI app in 3DS home menu. So you don’t have to use homebrew launcher every time you wanna install something new
5. If you want to install CIA files or games, just copy .cia file to the root of your 3DS SD card.
Note: it will spend some time to install large .cia files. It is normal to take 20-30 monutes to install it.
Source from wololo.net
Another primary homebrew exploit based on SmileBASIC -Smilehax has been released by developper Plutoo . If this sound familiar, this is because we introduce you MrNbaYoh’s BASICSploit which relies on SmileBASIC 3.2.1US. The new exploit is compatible with SmileBASIC 3.00JP and 3.31US.
Smilehax can support 3DSv11.0.0-33. The installation tutorial is a little different from BASICSploit’s. You can see the tutorial from here.
· A JAP or USA copy of the game (only available on the eShop)
· Recent 3DS firmware, including latest (11.0.0-33) as of this writing
Note: For USA versions, currently only 3.31 is supported.
1. Download latest homebrew starter kit from here and extract all the files to the root directory of your 3DS console SD card.
2. Keep your wifi on your 3DS connected
3. Fill in your firmware version in https://plutooo.github.io/smilehax/
4. Fill your SmileBASIC version, region and NEW3DS(OLD3DS)
5. The script will show
6. Run SmileBASIC 3 and go to top menu. Click “Create Programs with SmileBASIC button” and the EDIT mode will show. Enter the script manually in EDIT mode.
7. Switch back to DIRECT mode, and write the following: SAVE “INSTALL”.
8. If you make a typo, you can write LOAD “INSTALL”, fix it, and save it again with SAVE “INSTALL”.
9. Execute it by writing RUN in DIRECT mode.
10. If everything went well, the screen will become blue, then green.
11. The game will exit with an “An error has occured” popup.
12. Start the game again, Click Browse Projects → [DEFAULT] → HAX → confirm. Finally, the homebrew launcher arrives.
Two popular 3ds games were released in Japan for Nintendo 3DS on July 16,2016 – Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi/Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura. They are the latest games of Yo-Kai series. Many players are interested in playing these two games. For sky3ds+ users, it is glad to tell you that you can play Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi and Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura with your sky3ds+ card.
We download rom of Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi from reliable site. As the rom is over 4GB, we need to trim the rom with this tutorial. After trimming, place the trimmed rom your microSD. Insert microSD to sky3ds+ and insert sky3ds+ to 3DSv11.0.0-33. Start 3DS and icon of Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi appears. Select it and press A button to play this game. Similarly, sky3ds+ can also support Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura without issue.
Nintendo will release a new game console. But it is not NX, but a new mini NES Classic Edition. It is pre-installed 30 classic games and ideal for anyone who remembers playing the NES. It will launch in this November for $59.99.
You can connect the NES Classic Edition to TV or other HDMI ports via HDMI cable. There is a NES Classic Controller equipped which works with NES Virtual Console games on your Wii or Wii U console. Additional NES Classic Controller accessories is Just $9.99 each.
You can use your original NES carts with the console. There is a new feature with this console-back up, which means you can save your game.
The NES Classic Edition package includes: One NES Classic Edition system, One NES Classic Controller, One HDMI cable, One AC adapter and 30 pre-installed games
Here are 30 built-in games
● Balloon Fight
● BUBBLE BOBBLE
● Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
● Donkey Kong
● Donkey Kong Jr.
● DOUBLE DRAGON II: THE REVENGE
● Dr. Mario
● FINAL FANTASY
● GHOSTS ‘N GOBLINS
● Ice Climber
● Kid Icarus
● Kirby’s Adventure
● Mario Bros.
● MEGA MAN 2
● NINJA GAIDEN
● Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
● SUPER C
● Super Mario Bros.
● Super Mario Bros. 2
● Super Mario Bros. 3
● TECMO BOWL
● The Legend of Zelda
● Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Several day ago, we referred that there would be a new primary homebrew exploit for SmileBASIC on Nintendo 3DS come soon. Mr MrNbaYoh released this new homebrew entrypoint-BASICSploit yesterday. In this post, we will tell you how to install and use BASICSploit.
Smile BASIC version 3.2.1/us
A 3DS console 9.0-11.0
Step1: Download the latest Homebrew Starter Kit, extract it. Copy all files to the rrot of your 3DS SD card.
Step2: Create a project named BASICSPLOIT in game, create a new file “DOWNLOADER”
Step3: Access to http://mrnbayoh.github.io/basicsploit/ and slect the version of your game US3.2.1. There will be script appearing.
Step4: Write by hand to the previous created file the downloader script
Step5: Turn on your wifi and launch the script.It should download all the necessary files and then run the in-game menu.
Step6: Once the in-game menu is open, choose the “Download/Update” option to download the hax payload.
Step7: Once the payload is downloaded just launch it with the first entry of the menu.