EZflash Omega has been released over one month and the official team has released several kernels and firmwares. The latest update is Kernel 1.02 and Firmware 4.0. In this post, we will tell you where to download Kernel 1.02 and Firmware 4.0 and how to setup EZflash Omega to play free gba games?
EZflash Omega Kernel 1.02 and Firmware 4.0
Added auto-match cheat library
Added recent played game list
Fixed a lot of bugs
Improved a lot of things
Norflash is not usable on original GBA yet
Clock may be reset after firmware update, please change it back manually.
How to setup EZflash Omega?
1. Download the latest kernel and thumbnails pack for EZflash Omega from http://www.ezflash.cn/download/
2. Format your MicroSD card with proper format and suggested cluster.
card size ≤ 2 GB FAT/FAT16 32KB
card size ≤ 32 GB FAT32 32KB
card size ≤ 128 GB exFAT 32KB or Larger
3. Extract the folders and copy all the files to root directory of MicroSD card. There should be two folders which named IMGS and CHEAT and a file name EZKERNEL.BIN on the root folder.
4. download and copy .gba games to MicroSD card. Insert MicroSD card to EZflash Omega and play gba games.
How to update the kernel of EZflash Omega?
Usually, the kernel and firmware on the EZflash Omega you received is not the latest version, so they need to be upgraded.
Once you have EZKERNEL.BIN file om the root folder. You can update the kernel by press the R key and power up the console. The firmware version will ungrade automatically when the kernel is updating. The system will boot up after the update process done.
Tip: The kernel version will be displayed on the upper right corner of system setting. DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER WHEN UPDATING!!
1. Press L and R toggle between SD Card/NORFLASH/System interface/Help
2. Press A on game to popup launch menu.
3. Press ↑ or ↓ in launch menus to select different launch option, press A again to confirm. Press B to dismiss launch menu.