N2 Elite/ amiiqo is really popular which allows you to emulate Amiibo figure by backing up and restoring the data to multi-slot NFC disc. With new hardware-USB NFC reader, you can use N2 Elite on any PC/Mac. It is much easier for you to save and restore the figure data. In this post, we will introduce you how to use N2 Elite with USB NFC reader on your PC/Mac.
1. Download USB Drivers and N2 Manager Application(Please download right version of files. Both files all have two versions for PC and Mac.)
2. Unzip the two folders. Install USB Drivers on your PC.
If your PC is 32-byte version, please install CP210xVCPInstaller_86.exe
Or your PC is 64-byte version, please install CP210xVCPInstaller_64.exe
3. Connect USB NFC reader to your PC and place N2 Elite/amiiqo on the USB NFC reader. Open N2 Elite Manager
4. Click “Connect”. “Scan for Tag” will scan your device for any figure data stored on it.
“Set Bankcount” will set the number of banks (figures) available to be saved on the N2 Elite disc.
“Lock” will lock your N2 Elite disc from being written to avoid overwrite mishaps.
5. Once you’ve set the number of banks you want stored on your N2 Elite disc, simply double click a slot in the software and load the data from a file.
Tips: All the folders and files outside .bin file must be named in English. All names of .bin must be in in English
Now you have written the amiibo figure data to your N2 Elite, you can use N2 Elite to play games on your NEW3DS, WIIU and Nintendo Switch. Recently The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is really popular for Nintendo Switch and it supports amiibo. You can get the amiibo data to your N2 Elite and play games with your friends on Nintendo Switch
Download amiibo .bin data from nfc-bank.com
Now dwtechz.com holds Easter Sales Promotion for N2 Elite before April 30.
Amiiqo disc: 49.9USD
N2elite(Amiiqo disc+USB NFC reader): 80.5USD