Soundhax- One new 3ds exploit has been released for 3DS by Mr nedwill. Soundhax is based on Nintendo 3DS’ sound player which is really easy to run. It can works on NEW3DS/OLD3DS vv9.7-11.2U/E/J. Here is the tutorial:
1. Download soundhax.m4a file which is compatible with your 3DS console region: soundhax-jpn-n3ds.m4a for OLD3DS JP. Copy soundhax.m4a file to the root of the SD card.
2. Download the otherapp payload for your 3DS version and rename it to otherapp.bin. Copy otherapp.bin to the root of the SD card.
3. Download the Homebrew Starter Kit and unzip to the root of the SD card
4. Insert the SD card into the 3DS and start Nintendo 3DS Sound.
5. Run soundhax.m4a, and the Homebrew Launcher will load!
In Homebrew Launcher, you can play out-of-region 3ds games with sky3ds+ card.