The new 3DS flashcard-EZ-FLASH Redux has the first MicroSD card side plug design in the market. EZ-FLASH Redux card can support all region 3ds games on all 3DS console up to v10.7. It can also support EmuNAND and homebrew. The direct save to microSD is an important feature of EZ-FLASH Redux.
EZ-FLASH Redux Features
* The first MicroSD card side plug design in the market
* Direct save to microSD
* Support all region 3DS console up to v10.7
* Firmware upgradable
* Multi-ROM support
* A9LH compatible
* SDHC/SDXC support, maximum capacity up to 128GB
* FAT32/exFAT support
* EmuNAND support
* Homebrew compatible
* EZ-FLASH decades quality guarantee
There are two ways of using EZ-FLASH Redux card: A9LH exploit and 414 exploit.
1. Download EZ-FLASH Redux kernel and unzip it. Copy launcher.dat to the root of internal SD.
2. Copy game roms to the microSD card and insert microSD card into EZ-FLASH Redux card.
3. Turn on your 3DS and select System settings- Other Settings-Profile-Nintendo User Profile. The EZ-FLASH Redux menu will show. insert EZ-FLASH Redux card to 3DS
4. Select “BOOT EZ Redux MODE” and press A. Your console will be returned to home menu, press SELECT and the game list appear in the upper screen.
1. Download EZ-FLASH Redux kernel and unzip it. Copy launcher.dat and luma folder to the root of internal SD.
2. Copy game roms to the microSD card and insert microSD card into EZ-FLASH Redux card
3. rename the down_ezr.bin in luma\payloads folder to KEY_YOU_WANNA_TO_PRESS_ezr.bin or leave it be. for example：left_ezr.bin.
4. hold the key which you set in previous step and power up the console, default key is DOWN if you skipped the previous step, the A9LH will load the launcher and inject it.
In the console main interface, press SELECT to popup the Game List in the upper screen.
Use L and R to change the page and use direction pad to browse game.
Press A when the game is selected, the game will be loaded and displayed in the lower screen.
The Game List window displays the SYS or EMU to confirm the system you are using.
Press L when the EZ-FLASH splash screen appearing in the upper screen, the REDUX menu will be displayed in the lower screen.
1. BOOT EZ Redux MODE: boot the system into REDUX mode. you can use the Game List and EmuNand.
2. BOOT Classic mode: boot the system into Classic mode, you can use the retail game cartridge and EmuNand, but no Game List.
3. Format EmuNand: create the EmuNand partition on the SD card. everything on the SD card will be erased. please backup
your data before use. the REDUX and Classic mode will automatic load EmuNand after it be created.
4. Restore 3DS savegame: restore the retail cartridge game save from SD card.
5. Backup 3DS savegame: backup the retail cartridge game save to the SD card.
6. Backup 3DS Game Cartridge: backup the retail game cartridge rom to the SD card.
7. FIRMWARE UPDATE: update the firmware of EZ-FLASH REDUX card.