In reddit, Mr yifanlu published a post about the easy and safe way to update
your PS Vita to 3.60. Previously, the ways are complicated to be applied. Now
this post will tell you how to update to 3.60 in the easy way.
1. Open the Settings app of your PS Vita
2. Select “Network”
3. Select “Wi-Fi Settings”
4. Connect to your internet
5. Select “Advanced Settings”
6. “DNS Settings” choose “Manual”
7. Under “Primary DNS” set it to 184.108.40.206
8. Leave “Secondary DNS” blank. Make sure “Proxy Server” is set to “Do Not
Use”. Press OK.
9. Back out to the main settings screen. Select “System Update” and then
“Update Using Wi-Fi.”
10. If you get an error saying your system is up to date, that means either your
Vita is on 3.60 already or your Vita is > 3.60 and is not supported by HENkaku
11. Otherwise you will see a pop-up saying there is a new update. Make sure
the message says “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”! If the message does not say that,
do not proceed and try to repeat these steps to see if you missed something.
12. After ensuring you are updating to “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”, proceed with
the steps on screen to update.
13. After updating to 3.60, you can follow steps 1-5 again and then set “DNS
Settings” back to “Automatic” to restore your DNS settings.
Notice: If you keep your Vita’s DNS server set to 220.127.116.11, it will block
any updates > 3.60 even if HENkaku is not currently installed. Additionally, you
can type in go into the browser’s URL bar to activate HENkaku or beta.go to