In this post, an instruction will tell you how to update your PS4 console to a specific firmware, without having to update to the latest firmware which enables users not to jailbreak their console. It works for all the firmware.
A Flash USB of 1GB at least
A PS4 on a FW lower than the one you want to update (Sorry, not downgrading on this one)
The update file (Link in the first step)
1. Download the firmware you want to update in a PUP file, check this page. Rename the file to”PS4UPDATE”
2. Please backup your USB. Format it to FAT32
3. Create a new folder in your flash USB called”PS4″
4. Open the ps4 folder and create a folder called “UPDATE”
5. Copy the file “PS4UPDATE” to UPDATE folder
6. Shut down completely your PS4
7. Put your finger like if you were turning the console, but release it when you hear two beeps.
8. Connect your Flash USB to the PS4, then connect your ps4 controller to PS4 WITH use cable. Press the PS button.
9. Select the “Update FW” Option and select via USB drive
10. Follow the steps on screen, and select”Okay/Accept” in everything
11. The PS4 will reboot a couple of times , and guess what, you have updated your PS4 successfully.