Want to use a PS3 controller with your PS4? Rather than buying a new PS4 console for your Playstation, one brook PS3 to PS4 controller converter will solve your problem. Brook PS3 to PS4 controller converter enables you to play on PS4 with PS3 wireless/wired controller: such as gamepads, dancemats, joysticks and racing wheels. With this wonderful converter, you can enjoy your games with your existing controller and save money.
How to use Brook PS3 to PS4 Controller Converter?
1. Connect the Brook Converter to the USB port of the PS4 or PC. The converter’s blue LED will turn on to indicate a successful connection.
2. For the first time use the wireless PS3 controller is connected with a USB cable to the Brook Converter. Registration of the controller and mapping of buttons start automatically and finish when the port indicator light of the controller turns on or when pushing a button triggers a response on the screen. The cable is then disconnected and the controller is ready for playing.
3. The USB cable is removed and the controller is ready for use as wireless
4. Please notice that this process only needs to be connected once. After the first-time registration and use, simply press the PS button when the console is hibernating or shut down to have it automatically connect to the Brook Converter; there is no need to re-register the controller using the USB cable.
■ Each Brook Converter can handle one PS3 game controller at a time.
■ Wireless PS3 controllers connect to the Brook Converter automatically. In case they do not, please try to re-register the controller with the USB cable.
How to update firmware of PS3 to PS4 Controller Converter?
Brook PS3 to PS4 Controller Converter is firmware upgradeable which can be used to improve functionality and add new features. You need to update the firmware on your PC or Mac.
1. Download the latest update file from official site: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
2. There two version of update firmware v2.1. The normal version and tournament version.
3. Choose the version you want and run it
4. Plug converter into USB post on PC, the converter’s LED will trun on.
Normal Mode: Blue LED
TE Mode: Purple LED
※Note: Don’t use USB hub when plugging into PC
5. Tick “Controller Campatibility Update” and click “START” button
6. Do not remove the converter while updating
7. Update complate, click “FINISH” button to close.