Great news. Freakyhax has been updated for Nintendo 3DS latest firmware version 11.1.0-34. We have tested it on our 3DSv11.1.0-34E
· 3DS rom of Freakyforms Deluxe(EUR/USA/JAP region)
· NEW/OLD 3DS v9.0-11.1 EUR/USA/JAP
1. Download 3ds rom and save of Freakyforms Deluxe. Keeping the name of your rom is the same as your save’s name. Copy them to the microSD card for your 3DS flashcart sky3ds+
2. Go to homebrew exploit website. In Otherapp/ropbin payloads part, select your 3DS firmware version and click Download otherapp. You will get a .bin file ane rename it to “otherapp.bin”. Put “otherapp.bin” to the root directory of your 3DS SD card
3. Download the newest version of freakyhax: v3.zip. Extract the folder and there are six folders in v3\build which are compatible with NEW/OLD 3DS in EUR/USA/JAP version. As we test on 3DSv11.1.0-34E, open “old_eur” folder. Copy “DCIM” and “freaky.bin” to the root directory of your 3DS SD card
4. Download homebrew starter kit from homebrew exploit website and extract it. Put all files to the root directory of your 3DS SD card.
1. Insert sky3ds+ to your 3DS and boot it. Press A button to start this game
2. Pick Play(Jouer)
3. Pick Camera(Appareil photo)
4. Load a QR code → pick the image
5. Follow the instruction on screen and you will go to homebew launcher.