Another primary homebrew exploit based on SmileBASIC -Smilehax has been released by developper Plutoo . If this sound familiar, this is because we introduce you MrNbaYoh’s BASICSploit which relies on SmileBASIC 3.2.1US. The new exploit is compatible with SmileBASIC 3.00JP and 3.31US.
Smilehax can support 3DSv11.0.0-33. The installation tutorial is a little different from BASICSploit’s. You can see the tutorial from here.
· A JAP or USA copy of the game (only available on the eShop)
· Recent 3DS firmware, including latest (11.0.0-33) as of this writing
Note: For USA versions, currently only 3.31 is supported.
1. Download latest homebrew starter kit from here and extract all the files to the root directory of your 3DS console SD card.
2. Keep your wifi on your 3DS connected
3. Fill in your firmware version in https://plutooo.github.io/smilehax/
4. Fill your SmileBASIC version, region and NEW3DS(OLD3DS)
5. The script will show
6. Run SmileBASIC 3 and go to top menu. Click “Create Programs with SmileBASIC button” and the EDIT mode will show. Enter the script manually in EDIT mode.
7. Switch back to DIRECT mode, and write the following: SAVE “INSTALL”.
8. If you make a typo, you can write LOAD “INSTALL”, fix it, and save it again with SAVE “INSTALL”.
9. Execute it by writing RUN in DIRECT mode.
10. If everything went well, the screen will become blue, then green.
11. The game will exit with an “An error has occured” popup.
12. Start the game again, Click Browse Projects → [DEFAULT] → HAX → confirm. Finally, the homebrew launcher arrives.