Another new 3ds homebrew exploit released-basehaxx which is a savegame homebrew exploit for the Pokemon ORAS games on 3DS. For users who have Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire cartridge will be convenient to use this exploit. It requires user to have a 3DS console which has been access to the homebrew launcher, so it is an secondary homebrew exploit. In this post, we will tell you how to install Basehaxx
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base
An access to the homebrew launcher
1. Make sure your game has been played to some extent: a secret base with being able to rename your team.
2. Donwload “Hombrew Starter Kit” and extract it. Copy all the files to the root directory of your 3DS console’s SD card.
3. Download “basehaxx_sploit_installer” and extract it. Copy the three files to the 3DS folder of your 3DS console’s SD card.
4. Back up your sabve file.
5. Access to the homebrew launcher, select basehaxx_sploit_installer icon and press A button to run it. Select the firmware version of your console and follow the instructions in the screen to install it.
6. Run Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire on your 3DS, and rename your rename your secret team name. Then basehaxx will be launched and in-game menu will show.
7. Select the first option to access to the homebrew launcher.